Thursday 9 October 2008

20th bday

I'M LIKE 2-ZERO..FEEL OLD..coz of the stupid 2 infront...but at least i felt as if i was 2 yrs old for the moment...i enjoyed my bbq...but, we wasted loads of stuff...haha some ppl nvr come, hv no intiative to ring me up or even wish me happy bday....hmph, make me think i'm cooking for 18-20, in the end only 14...i dun wanna say who but some ppl just ignored me on msn or gave an excuse not to come...come on, it was pretty obvious tt u didn't wanna come...
and germaine was sick, so was fran...but at least fran came and germaine told me tt she might not be able to make it in the morning...and i just felt random and decided to get out of bed and go cook her lunch...
anyways..as always, i'm like always jinxed on my bdae, ppl cancelled on me...i broke one of the marinating sauce bottles...and had tobasco in my eye..but i still love u my dear tobasco..though u sting me left eye pretty bad...
plus i knew they were like gonna do sth to me la...so i just ran round the area..had keys to places no one could go...muahahah, but still, i was a sport and just allowed it to happen (just the ice thingy)...horrified by the lap dance...wrong sister, i'd rather the other one...aaahhhh, and cherie arh...u had to give me a "facial"...and i swear i tot u said dun hit my clothes, not NOSE..hahah, so i was like OKAY and smashed the cake smack middle of ur face..haha
i think the "best" part was my bday cake...i hv noo idea how many times i hint to ppl i dun like cake and only eat mousse or ice-cream cake...haha, but its the thought tt counts...teresa and max got me this egyptian glass perfume holder...max told me to use it, in the end she said, "okay la okay la...use it as decoration", for i hv no use for it...i'd rather spray and run into the mist..hehe
i'm not being ungrateful or whatever...but celebrating/hanging out with frens is awesome enough for me...i dun nd some lavish party or gifts (though it would be cool if it was sth i like)..and i really dun like normal cake, i even threw away my 18th birthday chocolate cake..CHOCOLATE YO...coz i just hate cakes...i like creamy stuff, hence the mousse and ice-cream cake..
all in all, my twenteen bday was okay...turning 20 isn't special, and i'm not the only one who feels tt way...i took forever to blow my 2 candles...T had to tease me...but seriously, i really had no wishes running thru my head...it was just another day to chill...

PS: thanks Gi and Cherie and Tubu and Temujin and whoever who cooked...love ya loads...the food's awesome...HEBAT!!
PPS: with just one celebration u can know who u're true frens are...
PPPS (if there ever was such a thing): i was soo bored that i recorded the names of those who wished me a HAppy Birthday, and divided it to; Advance, Actual day, and Belated Birthday wishes plus state whether it was through fb, msn, personal or sms...in chronological order :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG RIA!!! i swear that you were soo bored that you have to do the PPPS part. LOL!!

and yes. i siad not to drop any of the cake onto any part of my clothes but still not UP MY NOSE RIGHT????!!!! LoL!! i could hardly breathe after that okay?? imagine nose stuffed with cake. haha!!

anyways, glad that you enjoyed ur BBQ session!! =)) enjoy your 20th year ahead of you!! before you turn 21 when you'd become a WOMAN yo!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!
(just for fun as i've wished u on ur b-dae) LoL!!

Ria said...

u do know that i hv now revived my chatterbox on the top right-hand corner...??
and i didn't hear the nose part...