Friday 24 October 2008

Friday's Out

So maths is over...can go slp early...or late, depending on my mood...haha
and it kinda suck coming in late...ok not exactly late but on time meaning tt i'm late coz i didn't get a chance to read the qns before the paper started and write down all my details on every sheet of paper...plus the paper was at 8.30am, ppfff i can't even come for my 10am classes on time...and guess what?? i couldn't rmb how to do the easiest topic..AP (arithmetic progression)..can u believe it?? too stressed out for compound interest tt i forgot how to do tt...and and and, i thought they'll give the FORMULAS..apparently they didn't shietznick..

went shopping in the afternn...window shopping for me ie..
wanted check out the cost of Bvlgari Omnia crystalline, but i think i'm aiming for the Original Vera Wang now....LOVE IT...$130
then again, euphoria isn't tt bad too...hmmmm
Dangerfield had real nice hats..maybe i'll buy another...gd quality too...$30
i nd a new belt to match ALL my bottoms..brownish colour, or some design close to it...
saw a bag in Esprit..brown leather..i want..can use for travelling and dumping all my other stuff for sch...haha..$100..and to think i nvr liked tt brand..
oh, i saw the shorts i was aiming for the other time in temt..still ard, the black one...i'll buy tt like end of nxt mth before flying hm...the hat mentioned above too...$30
still hv to look for Tubu's present...saw a real nice shirt just now..
and i still hvn't figured out my outfit for halloween...shld i go in as a mime?? or a construction worker...i think a mime is more stylo-milo..haha, dun get broke before halloween riaaa

my cash is running out like fast..nd to control my spending on SNACKS and CABS...they're the killers to draining cash fast

No comments: