Friday 28 November 2008

Adios Taylors

sooooo....i'm done with college..wooohooo, u hv no idea (i think u do) how high i was after my last paper...haha randomness all ard...
the papers overall were good..except maybe for physics...HATE astronomy...thank gdness i won't be doin tt subject EVA again...
came hm and packed my stuff...sheesh, i've got like 5 bags to place in phae's...haha, oh did i say i was done packing in abt 3hr?? yup i was done packing in 3hr...all tt's left tt nds packing are my toiletries and kitchen stuff (can just give tt to my rmmate)...so i'm like super duper free tmr but super duper broke as well...wanna buy havaianas and shorts...possibly a hat frm dangerfield as well haha...but won't be able to do tt till my landlord return me my bond...which is tmr..but when during the day i hv noo idea...i might hv to do last minute shopping on sat..the day i'm moving my stuff...let's see..if i move at 10am, i'll be done by 11...eat lunch at hm...go shop till 3.30pm, come hm then cab to the airport at 4.15pm...haha yay, oops, i didn't tell everyone i'm coming hm THIS wk...hmm, if u're shocked to see me when u see me nxt wk, i can conclude u dun read my blog...muahahha
heard frm nel phae's oober bored...haha, wait till i'm back..will find things to do in sgp...oooh, my mum will be back in sgp on sat too...she might ruin my plan for frog leg supper...haha, she told me, "first thing u shld do when u come hm is see ur family...and SLEEP!!" haha, then she added,"oh, i booked a manicure for u on sunday at 12pm.." i was like -__-?? WHY?? "Spend time with me la..accompany me." HAHA, my mum for u...love her..actually i dun mind a mani..time to relax and enjoy WITHOUT PAYING HAHHAHA..maybe can ask her to buy me havaianas too hehe...she's gonna meet her frens after tt..sooo...i can like go surprise jas, gerald and lx at the rocks...hehe..gerald thinks i'll be back nxt wk...we'll see hahaha


(PS: Just in case...Lx, gerald or jas...if u see this DUN tell the others i'm back...)

No comments: