Sunday 9 November 2008

It's OFFICIAL

i've finally joined the 1pm hosting team...thanks to germaine, stephfi, eilynn, astria etc...haha, not forgetting reachwell for his encouragement, praise and support....oh, and phae and nicole has jumped onboard with us...how cool is tt?? haha, got my hosting shirt...but they're gonna change to a new one but i wanna keep the current one for memory sake...

we had communion today...so i volunteered to offer my services to the church by handing out and collecting the trays of crackers and grape juice...i was praying tt i won't drop/spill anything...haha, oh then it was my 1st time receiving the containers..plus it was frm a diff column too...instead of 3, i was doing 2....during prayers, i usually head out to the back and start sorting out the envelopes and cards..today was different...reachwell came up to me and told me marina wanted to see me at the foyer...i was like, "what did i do?? is she gonna scold me??" so i went out, hoping for the worst then....she was like i nd ur help, we'll be doing headcounting, the event manager who does this is pregnant so she can't do it..lol i know, i was thinking too much..anyways, i had like a mini tour of the whole place...oober cool i must say haha, met jessica and her husband, they're like the internal and external coordinators...cool

oh, there'll be a hillsong reunion in singapore tt'll be organized by my dear stepfi in jan/feb..hahaha awesome..like sydney isn't enough we gotta meet up in singapore too lol...oh and marina has a degree in pharmacology...she soo doesn't look like the type haha, she told me when i told her the last time i used a counter was when i was counting mice in sgp..haha, then she told me how she had to euthanise the rat and how she had to collect the cardiac tissue i think?? sth to do with the heart and tissue ahha...anyways, it has been awhile since i used the word "intraperitoneal" here when marina described the proper way of handling a mouse and injecting the "tummy" area lol...yup tt's the peritoneum for u guys who dunno...then i told her how i had the chance to euthanise by pinching off the cervical but couldn't haha, just so we (my colleague and i) could end it's suffering...

there'll be a meeting on wed at 7.30pm at auditorium 2..and bbq and marina's for the hosting team after church...then it's another wk of hosting b4 exams...excited yet nervous at the same time coz exams are drawing near and i can't seem to focus still...Lord, pls show me what to do after i'm done blogging...1 thing's for sure i nd sufficient rest and STOP procrastinating in everything i do..inc getting out of bed to head for the showers every morning...

anyways...i'm like hooked on gaga's album...even made my own wallpaper haha..i could hv used tt time to study or do my hw rite?? haha silly me....

went for lunch with stephfi , phae and teresa at (finally) cafe surry for my pasta haha..i waited almost a mth for it...then davin came after teresa left for prayer meeting for the 5pm service...great laughs..walked back with phae to taylors and...lol phae was SUPER DUPER OOBER RANDOM!!! we saw an abandoned shopping cart and phae was like, "ehhh!! ...ria push me.." i was like, "are u serious??" looking across the street at the ppl sitting outside a cafe...and phae was wearing germ's hosting shirt please hahah...she climbed in the cart and yes i pushed her lol...tt was embarassing for me too aye...nvr in my whole life had i ever done tt...came to taylors, slacked in phae's rm and she got me hooked on How I Met Your Mother...it's damn funny i tell u...and she's got all the ep frm season 1-4 i guess...how many seasons are there?? the ep i stopped at was "drumroll, please", the one after stewie's wedding where ted met victoria..the girl frm the buttercup bakery...so romantic hahaha, but kinda sad coz robin was abt to declare her feelings for ted and then...u know, she told him to go for victoria instead omg u shld soo watch tt episode...i think tt'll be my fave ep...haha, or just one of my faves...i'm sooo gonna get it frm phae to watch hahaha

No comments: