Saturday 9 February 2008

first sat

woah..its almost a wk since i've been here...gosh time really flies..
went out for lunch and movie with mohdar today....enjoy his company coz he's the closest thing i hv to malay...i swear there is no malay in sch (maybe just 1 malaysian guy but he may be indian)...he's a funny guy and my appointed guardian...ate fish and chips and then kfc...gosh, damn full after tt...watched "The Kite Runner"...gd show man, i really recommenf it, awesome...and thnks to my student card, i get a discount and only pay $12.50 for a movie instead of $16...
split up at ard 6, he nds to surf the net and look for an apt while i went to paddy's to do some grocery shopping... spent like $49 in there..nd to calculate how long it'll last though...hope it lasts for 2 wks at least...my mum asked if $1200/mth is enough, i think so...it may be more than enough act...tt got me thinking tt she has to at least set aside S$1600 for me...plus she has to pay the rent, phone, cable and electricity bills, car loan, banks, petrol and groceries...does she hv enough?? i really wonder...tt's got me feeling worried...and i miss Baby, my dear cat....miss his smell, purring, scratching and biting, the way he pounces on ur feet to bite it, licking ur hand or feet, his soft but smelly fur...i miss him dearly...my family, my grandma...God i nd to do well and do my family proud...get thru usfp and enter vet sch, graduate with an honors degree...
hope my father would chip in some of the responsibilities he has as a father...lessen the burden of the family with me studying overseas...
hv got the basic neccessities...might nd to buy a logbook for practicals...wanna go for the skiing trip in august...$550 if i'm not mistaken...i bet it'll be fun, since i've nvr skied in my life and would just make a fool of myself...

hope papi helps and i swear he'll hv the more respect frm my family and be proud and feel fulfilling as a father...

P.S.: My school is in the red zone district...daylight robbery happens, would safety = walk fast, play smart + pepper spray??

No comments: