Thursday 21 February 2008

Hallelujah!!!

awesome splendid news...came hm and saw a letter frm the bank...thought it was the pin code letter or sth..like come on, too late to get it...but it was a letter stating tt my money has been reimbursed...woohoo...
so after picnic i'm gg to the bank..they shld hv my bank key card...then i'm gonna check the amt and make sure the money they said was reimbursed is in the account...
thnks to all who cheered me up...made me put this horrible experience behind and just enjoy life, school, friends and sydney...everything's been positive so far...start of last wk was horrible but ended with a bang...this continued all through the wk and an even greater news today...
i love God...creator of all living things...my family, for supporting me...my friends, for listening to my problems and helping me deal with it...and to the welfare officer, who helped me overcome this ordeal...
i've learnt my lesson...it shan't happen again...i'll share my experience in a humble way...not boastful...i'm loving sydney and my outgg thai mates...my korean hunks and singapore beau and belles...and my malaysian alliance...aahhhh love u SYDney..
feel like gg to hillsong...i'll ask nicole tmr..

No comments: