Thursday 28 February 2008

all right...have gotten to know the rest of the crew in Taylor Hse...me hx and jaewook are always the extra guests in the hse...either hanging out in someone's room, studying in the study room or just chilling at the common room...haha, everything's been gd so far...wanted to go to hillsong church on tuesday, waited in nic's room while she had her dinner...but Gary the manager(i think) said there was gonna be hail...and i had no cash...disaster, nicole gave me her emergency cash and i took a cab back...haha, came hm drenched, walked into the living rm and my roommate laughed at me...showered, came out and the rain was gone...like shit...wth, but then it started raining again so its all good...most likely will go to hillsong recording session nxt sunday, tt's if they rmb to buy tickets for me...haha
mardi gras on saturday...can't wait, gays parading and all..bet it'll be fun...if the weather is gd, we'll be heading to Bondi in the morning...but i'm just too lazy to go to the beach...weather has been getting cooler lately...
finally wore my fedora to sch today...there's a gloomy atmosphere today tt sets the mood, tt's why i wore it...but i kept worrying tt its just gonna fly off my head while walking the streets lol..took it off in the common room, my hair was styled the usual way, kat thought my hair just stood up becoz of the hat...haha sry babe, tt'll nvr happen if i dun put gel on it...and if i hadn't used gel, i think my head won't fit in the hat...ITS IMPORTANT TO TAME MY HAIR...their too stubborn...hahah

PS: if the temperature is just as low tmr...i'll wear another cap...man, hats here are good accessories...u dun look like a poser wearing a fedora on the streets in the day....:D
Zion, go open a facebook acc to see my pics...yea?

No comments: