Wednesday 20 February 2008

i can't help thinking bout my poly life today...esp my last few wks of sch...like the awesome prank i did for Chloe Tan...haha, look what 12 wks can do to u...i've done stupid nonsensical stuff in my final yr as compared to my first...back then i was the quiet, shy, clueless girl, who start hving crazy pranks in my head all accomplished by my dear lim puay shan...love ya loads...finally had the guts to do one myself...coz basically i had nth to lose since i'm leaving the institution...Dr Chan and the Principal saw those postcards too...lol hope tt didn't cost them to lose access to the TAF...corals are dead...seahorses are dead...wonder what those 2 little girls would do to their carcasses...place them in a matchbox and a toothpick cross...haha...man tt was fun..
now here...not much entertainment...no pranks yet, no time for it coz really nd to do well for the program...but i still continue with my imitations of weird ppl...esp this dude...lol i dun even hv to mention his name and i could laugh...but i bet if all of u see him u'll just laugh..seriously, i'm not exaggerating...
was in the taylors hse common room for lunch...saw ah leong's rmmate...can't stop staring..she looks like a guy...seriously, no signs of boobies or any feminine factor...AHHHH lol...G kept asking me to stop, but i couldn't help it...and each time i stare G just tries to control her laughter...
Phaedra's a cool chick...yea, she's the most bubbly among the 4 sept gals...hvn't really spoke to the rest yet...time conflict and i dun live up there...
finally changed timetable...looks awesome, though i no longer hv adrian for bio but daphne...hope she's as great...and i've not missed any thing lesson plans...

No comments: