Thursday 20 March 2008

Harmony Day

so like yea, as above its harmony today and everyone's encouraged to wear orange during the exams...stepped into the reception area and shirlene was like, "YOU, come here." was startled like huh?? then my dear sac snr was sitting beside her..."u must buy a ribbon, u're frm sac, u must buy....if u dun buy u won't do well in ur exam.." OMG 2 Singaporeans sitting in the middle of nowhere selling ribbons for $1...AHHHH, i was like trapped, shirlene knew me frm my moment of breakdown and the other knew me coz we're frm the same sec sch...no escaping, forced to buy...shit...haha
so exams are now over...but we're like given reports to complete before the exam started...we were hving normal lessons the day before the exams, can u imagine tt?? anyways, mum reduced my allowance, she said i spent too much...but technically, the $1500 shld last me till the end of this mth which is like nxt wk...even with the added amount of money given when i was robbed...so by right i didn't spend much, i kept within the budget..
haiz...hope papi kept his promise and can give me cash nxt mth, april 08...
guess i hv to cancel on easter carnival tmr and the gold coast trip during term break...:((

No comments: