Monday 3 March 2008

Fire Drill and Mardi Gras

this was like the stupidest and most "my-eardrums-are-gonna-burst" fire drill ever...end of Bio class on the 3rd floor...went down via emergency codweb stairwell to the ground floor and back up the lift to the 3rd floor for my chemistry class...tell me how smart was tt? But there was sth burning in the frm the common room, maybe frm the microwave oven haha, hope tt person doesn't get fined of $500...hv finally admitted tt i do nd medication for my cold...its killing me, i can feel my body burning up, dun wanna be sick during my first graed test on friday...ughhh english teacher, i dun like her, period...she's not very motivating...tt's the only quality she lacks...and i just can't stand the way she reply, "good girl/boy," we're not ur dog woman nor are we 5...woof grrrr lol...

tt aside, mardi gras on sat was fab...gays everywhere., had a lesbian couple grinding and kissing infront of me...yea, the singapore flag was represented in the asian gay segment...I LOVE SINGAPORE...lol, tip-toed too long, my big toe hurts frm too much pressure on it...but the night was fun...scary but fun...is good to ignore any fights or arguments gg ard...

G asked chris if he had a girlfriend, he said NO, asked Ted if he had a gf, he said No too, asked me if i had a boyfriend, i said No, do i hv a gf?? i said no...haha, i think she knows..hehe, bet she's one the few who reads the About me section of Facebook...oh how i luv Facebook...the younger generation seems to accept it better, hx still doesn't know i think...haha, he always act gay with chris and ted...ooh and nic's neighbour is kinda gay, playing the whole High School musical album...lol GAY..ok enough of this gay thing i nd to start on hw...tata

No comments: