Monday 10 March 2008

Weird Msg

Rmb the PS note i left in the entry before this..i was right, sth was amidst..it was all due to this msg sent to me by mistake...very suspicious, not a way u wanna find out tt someone has a problem with ya...this is the 21st century, we're all adults...we nd to grow up and tell ur frens if u hv a problem with them...seriously

what's the point in talking behind ur fren's back, making them clueless...tell me

u could even ask if we're still frens...why are u asking me?? i had no problem with u, u created a problem out of me, so u think we're still frens? u decide...an apology shld be in order...

do u know how mentally tired i can get thinking of unresolved issues...like come on, u were the first few to know tt someone stole my acc...u've seen how depressed i was tt wk...i can't slp well thinking tt my fren might freak out waking up in a guy's room coz she was drunk, and i can't slp well if i suspect tt there's sth up like the msg i received...nxt time think of the consequences before gg behind my back..nth good usually follows..guys just nd to learn tt..

if u had told me face to face in person and not blabber bout it to the other two, this would hv been a simple issue to resolve...NOW ITS AN ENORMOUS HOO-HAA...before we go into another misunderstanding, i shld say ranting is a form of expressing myself at tt moment of time...i'm fine after tt hoping everything will return to normal...

No comments: