Sunday 9 March 2008

PaR-taaY

friday night, or shld i say sat morning was fun...haha
loads of eventful moments, its hilarious...stayed at Taylor House for the night..crazy night, coz maybe i was ard?? lol, yea rite
i'm like totally tired, lack of slp, C's phone woke me up at 7.15am, and i slept at 5plus talking to R...slp deprivation...and the day was real hot and i'm wearing all black...my lower body felt as if its covered with hot sand...minus the sand, real bad...
did my chores for the day...so nd to do laundry tmr b4 the concert...practicals and exams are coming, nd to do some revision and practice...late night studying, here i come...

PS: i suspect sth's amidst with the original gang?? care to tell me if my intuition is right?? Tell me if u hv a problem with me...seriously, if its gonna help to improve our relationship then it'll be a Win-Win situation...

No comments: