Sunday 7 September 2008

Back to the First

my last post was emo too..i just realised, how dumb of me...
exams have passed..got back my chem paper on friday..it was horrible..say bye bye to HD for chem ria..BYE (i hate Judy now more than ever)
anyways..had been staying over at taylors for like 4 consecutive days...wednesday, went city then echopoint...we sang too many screamo songs it hurts...but all in the fun of it and to celebrate sky's bday on thursday...
shopped at bondi and city on thursday...had a new hairdo, new shoes and new vest with hoodie...how awesome is tt?? vest with hoodie...
friday was school dance...but slept too late on thursday nite tt i couldn't wake up for my first class at 10...act i did but i was too busy with my hair...gi had to help me with it hahaha...then left chem in the middle of the lesson to look for pal to transfer some songs we wanted to hear at the dance...awesome, except tt judy became a bitch when me and cherie entered the class 30 min later...english was heaven, though i find the subj dumb but i hv a great teacher...shannon and sue noticed my hair and they liked it...everyone liked it except for annoying alam who always ask STUPID questions...feel like smacking his face...the school dance later tt night was superb..really enjoyed myself..was so pumped for clubbing after cherie's bday dinner at icecube but the guys backed out and i dun dare to bring 2 girls with me clubbing somewhere we've nvr been...so we decided to go to echopoint again...dragged T and Tubu along...we had fun but me and cherie were tired frm dance...came hm to a little drama...2nd interest went missing, T and first interest Max are pissed especially T..and i wouldn't blame her coz 2nd interest is a MOFO Bitch...and i won't take it back...she needs an intervention...she likes my gd fren but my gd fren dun like her...has the cheek to say 2 girls like her when its only 1, and she likes the fren...CB la she...can go rot...
after talking to them and showering, i wanted to slp, but 2 a**holes slpt at my place...so i just went out to common room and played 1 round of ps2 before packing up and talking to char in her room...made me promise tt nth spoken in there shld be released to others, i kept my word but she freaked out and blurted abt sth we talked abt...tt was the following day when we went out to watch Make It Happen (its a lousy movie..DUN WATCH..very predictable)...wrote a 3 sms long msg to her...we're still friends, no worries...
so tt night (sat) me Cher and sky had a really long talk in the tv room..not before sky bullied me while i was slping on cherie's bed...gi was on her bed laughing all the way..cherie just stood by the door laughing her ass off...it would hv been a great video moment..but too bad..the camera woman was under attack by a crazy dude...haha
everyone knows i'm bi now...except germ gi and nic i guess, and the guys except rohit and anson...a little relieved actually...no nd to hide..even max knows i'm bi...and how i'm joce's (biatch) "2nd person" plus how mad i am at her for being such a flirt who goes after a fren...within 1 wk she has shown her true colours and i thank God for it...anyways, let's backtrack a little to friday night after icecube..i was freezing...max came over to hug me to keep me warm (alr know i'm bi)...so did her sis...true SAC sisters...today, char treated us to buffet at shangri-la hotel..gd thing my stomach has expanded so much over the winter tt i could eat...i wore my black shirt and jeans with my white belt and new white shoes, plus my green scarf...yea i looked like a guy..but i dun care...purposely stood beside max coz she was the only one shorter than me even after putting on heels haha...the rest made me feel short..but i also had another motive for standing near her..yes cherie u might be thinking of tt too, yup i still like her though i said she was childish and could be my little sister, but then again maybe not..i dun wanna be a boob again the way i fell for joce...so i'll take things slow...even when sky has a feeling she likes me and she kinda slapped my face playfully during dinner when my face just made her laugh..

No comments: