Tuesday 2 September 2008

What in the....

Oh my LORD...i can't believe how emo i was in my last post...i find it funny after reading it haha
anyways...i totally freaked out for physics la...and my interest saw it all tt she stood beside me wishing me luck...dunno whether it was a "put ur hands ard me" moment or what la..but if u see me in distress pls stretch out ur arm and give the person a hug...damn...i didn't do tt yesterday when she was freaking out on maths haha...lousy, maybe coz her friends were there

and i'm not sure bout the deal with MS?? Mat Singapore?? seriously, his actual name sounds nicer...not to be mean but she said she dun like him...but then i hear frm my buddy u called him to ask him to save a seat for u in the library...if u wanna study, study with someone who has taken the subject or is taking the same subject as u...tt dude just came not tt long ago in extended and u hang out with him soo much...what am i to feel?? u playing me or u guys are just friends...it feels more like he's interested in you and if u truly dun like him STOP sending wrong signals...esp to me

ooh, plus Mr F's starting to flirt with me...i really dun wanna hv 2 players toying ard with me...i'll flare up and no one would wanna see tt...only a few ppl hv managed to cool me down...i'm tt scary trust me...gotta make a move

Shopping spree tmr and dance battle on friday...plus a stupid draft to complete by thursday...deep shit for tt draft but i dun freaking care

No comments: