Tuesday 30 September 2008

start of hols

  1. aite..school's out, but i hv 3 presentations to prepare..yea
  2. i'm getting irritated by some ppl..basically i'm saying i'm giving up on ya, u could do whatever u want with ur life..
  3. i got tipsy on friday..act it was sat morning
  4. i'm an official fb addict...
  5. can't wait to go hm and apply for driving and meet up with ppl..esp class 4.8 of 2004
  6. my roommate is snoring this very minute as i'm composing...
  7. i'm intimidated by 4.7 peeps..esp the head girl..is shirlyn straight?? what abt carlene? i think carlene's straight...but i'm unsure of shirlyn...
  8. what's up with me and sac? i just can't seem to let go of it somehow...why do ppl i start hving feelings for after sac come frm sac??
  9. nicole has been scarred for life
  10. what will her rxn be if she finds out tt i'm bi?? yes, she'll freak out and go why??
  11. kat's coming over tmr...more like later today
  12. i'm more excited of germaine and fran coming back to sydney than my own bday
  13. omg..they'll be ard on my bday
  14. if germaine successfully brings in my kuih tart...i'll be stuffing myself with goodies everyday till the container is empty..
  15. max's bday is tmr..Happy Children's Day
  16. i feel like wearing suspenders later today
  17. if only i didn't bring hm my fedora...it would hv completed my suspenders look
  18. i still hv no idea what i wanna do on my bdae
  19. oh ya...more meet-ups with cherie when i'm back in sgp since she's the only one hving a break frm sch...we can go to simpang and 85 together and disturb wanying, janice and the rest by crashing their lectures hehe silly me
  20. yes, i'm referring to another cherie..NOT cherie low
  21. my baby and mummy will be gg over to india on my bday instead of sydney :( hv a safe flight and tc in india
  22. i shld be slping now

nites everyone whom actually reads this blog...may God bless u everyday and lead u to the right path..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello. obviously i know that it isn't me. haha!! what simpang and 85 whatever thingy. haha. obviously so NOT me. haha!

Ria said...

haha..just in case